Monday 28 January 2008

A few from the road.. Images of India

I have uploaded a very small selection of the pictures we have been taking (I think 15 or so). They are publically avaliable on the link below. They range from Branson and Brown in the riches corners of Delhi to the poorest Meo villagers in Mewat.

Captions to come in time but I doubt you'll need help distinguishing. Meanwhile I am hindered by power cuts, Indian "broadband" speeds and hindi keyboards!

Images

PLEASE NOTE:
If you are from the media or wish to contact me please do so via email Amanda@thisisredbutton.co.uk not by commenting on this blog.
If you wish to be contacted by phone you will need to await my return to the UK week beginning 4th Feb.
These images are not to be used without the express written permission of a Founding Director of Red Button Design Ltd

No comments: