Monday 17 December 2007

And when the countdown clock read zero...

Well the fateful day has finally come around, spent the last week doing press stuff, interviews, pre-recording radio shows and other fun and games. Got a call from 'Radio 5 live' this afternoon, however, asking if I would go into a Glasgow studio, tonight at 11pm to be interviewed live by Richard Bacon...

They were surprised I refused!

11pm? On the night of my show airing? At a few hours notice? Ummm Richard Bacon, are you kidding me? I admit, I was ranting a bit by the third time they called but ... Seriously? forgive my disregard for your ego but I made plans, I have friends coming and with any luck I wont be sober enough to air live by 11pm!

Thanks to everyone who has contacted us to wish us luck etc. We are very grateful and will get back to you *all* over the next few days. Meanwhile I still have an hour and a half to bite my fingernails down to a quick and you've still got time to get yourself a wee dram on our behalf.

Manda

No comments: